Returns and refunds
For returns you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your order number to the subject. Make sure this is within 14 days of receipt. Any returns received after this period may be rejected. If you’re unsure on whether you’re eligible to return an item, please contact our support team by email at email@example.com.
The customer must cover all returns costs unless otherwise instructed by a member of our support team.
You as the customer, are liable for your parcel until the moment it reaches Rydersclub. We recommend sending returns on a recorded delivery to avoid any issues with your return reaching us.
Refunds are issued against the original payment method used on your order and will reach you within 7 to 10 business days of Rydersclub receiving your return. You will receive an email confirming your refund. Exchanged items will be despatched on a free delivery service within 7 working days of your return being processed. If there are any issues with your return, you will be contacted by phone (if provided) or email.
- All products must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
- All products must be unworn and unwashed.
- All products must be returned in the original Rydersclub packiging inclusive belonging gifts.
- Any products purchased in the Sale or are discontinued and no longer sold on the website, can not be refunded.
- Any items found to have a distinct smell (deodorant, aftershave, body odour etc) will not be accepted.
- Any items returned covered in animal or human hair will not be accepted.
- Rydersclub has the right to refuse a return should it not follow our returns guidelines.
If you believe your product is defective due to a manufacturing fault, please contact our customer support team via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to send photos of the fault and if deemed faulty, we may ask you to return the item as we may need to pass it to our quality control team. All postage paid to return faulty items will be reimbursed.